I haven't had any durian this season, so I treated myself to the next best thing today: durian puffs from Puteri Mas. The treat was for finishing all my Singapore-based work ahead of time, thereby giving myself one entire week to do last-minute prep and research for my trip. This includes:
- Finalising my air ticket back to Singapore.
- Buying a poncho or three.
- Changing money.
- Getting my second hepatitis jab.
- Getting a haircut.
- Buying Apple Care.
- Seeing family and friends.
- Backing up the laptop.
- Packing and making sure I can heave the backpack around.
- Avoiding the downtown area where the first! ever! Formula One night race! is majorly fucking up traffic.
In other news, my landlord is selling the place where I live, so I have to wait and see if the buyer wants to let me renew the lease. Failing which, it's back to the classifieds after I get back from Vietnam.