What I tweeted over about 25 minutes, in chronological order:
- Crunch, crunch, crunch go the "sunflower seeds" underfoot. It feels totally wanton and destructive, even tho each seed seems pretty sturdy.
- The left hand that's been scooping "seeds" is grey. Which makes me wonder about my jeans (I'm sitting cross-legged on the seeds).
- Scruish, scruish, scruish it goes as people trudge by. Beach-like, but oh so grey.
- Not sure if it's my imagination, but the air in here seems greyed by dust particles - not unlike the air around industrial cities, perhaps.
- Poof goes a small cloud of dust as a group of schoolkids in black uniforms gets up to leave.
- Enough grey dust for today. I'm sure I'll come back to "interact" with the "seeds" soon.
As I left, two girls were theatrically flinging seeds into the air.
Labels: London bound