- a fair bit of pinot noir,
- a healthy list of pre-orders for my soon-to-be-released book Singapore: A Biography,
- a preview screening of Art & Copy,
- the opening of the wolfnotes art exhibition, and
- an old-fashioned cinema viewing of (500 Days of) Summer (thank you, James, for Facebooking the Observer review some months ago)
I have to do prep work this week for the upcoming book events, as well as other pay copy work – but in a few days, I should have Singapore: A Biography in my hands. If you haven't read the book previews yet, now is a good time to start. So far we've released 'Farquhar and Raffles fall out' and 'The education of Singapore girls'. Look out on Monday for: 'Captain Mohan Singh's dark night of the soul'.